Post List

11/13/2014

Coloured ..... Le Plume Markers


I used all the coloring with Le Plume Permanent Markers..

Contrast and Shading : Blender , Gray tone
Stamps : Magnolia
Markers : Le Plume Permanent
Paper : Marker only paper

Color not represented by photographs......



















댓글 6개:

  1. oh my words!! Jiwon you did such a great working and you made the audience drooling about that markers .. :) :) include me!! although I always so worry to color with markers :(
    I am sure your coloring class was a dreamy that it's a treasure if I can see you coloring alive <3
    Thank you so much for sharing the list and looking forward to see more from you!
    Hugs, Yulis

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. If I want a tiny help to someone.^^
      I am afraid I hardly deserve such high praise.
      Thank you !!

      삭제
  2. Hi Jiwon, your Leplume colouring is so beautiful!!
    Hugs, Yuri xx

    답글삭제
  3. WOW!! Stunning Coloring!! Every image is so Beautiful.. Great color combinations.. Great job!!

    답글삭제
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your color combo
    Love evrything you make

    답글삭제